- Online store does not automatically collect any information besides those contained within cookies.
- Cookies obtain IT data, especially text files, that are stored in the End User of the Shop and are intended to use the Shop's Web site. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The store operator places the cookies on the end user device and has access to those files.
- Customize the contents of the Shop’s website to your preferences and optimize the use of your web pages; those files allow to recognize the Buyer's device and display a web page tailored to the individual needs;
- Create statistics that allow to understand how Shop Users use the web pages, which allows to to improve their structure and content.
- Within the Store two main types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user's device until the user leaves the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Within the Store the following types of cookies are being used:
- "necessary" cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Store, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring Authentication within the Store;
- secure web-based cookies, for example, used for fraud detection within the Store;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the usage of the Store website;
- "functional" cookies, enable "remember" the settings chosen by the user and personalize the user interface, in terms of the language or region of the user, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, which allow to deliver to the users more customized content.
- In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the end user device. Store users can change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are placed on the Shop user's device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted at the Store end user device can be also used by Shop Operator partners and advertisers collaborating with the store. cooperating with the operator of the Shop advertisers and partners.
- For more information on cookies, please visit "Help" section of the web browser menu.
Pokaż pełną wersję strony